Hands On Piano doesn't work on my computer - what can I do?
Hands On Piano is designed for computers with a video card for computer games.
If your video card is not sufficient, the program can be slow. Please try the following alternatives to improve the performance (the first three
alternatives entail that the graphics of Hands On Piano are reduced):
- Start the program by choosing an alternative under "Hands On Piano Slow Computer" in the Start Menu. If you have
an old computer, try to start
the 5%-version. If you have a fairly new computer, try to start the 75%-version.
- In the Start Menu, you can choose "Change Display Mode" to reduce the screen resolution.
- Change settings on you video card, for example reduce the quality settings.
- Update the drivers for your video card.
- Consider buying a better video card.
Does the computer have to be online?
You can use Hands On Piano on an offline computer. If the computer which you want to connect to the piano is offline,
you can proceed as follows to activate Hands On Piano:
- Download Hands On Piano on an online computer.
- Copy Hands On Piano to the offline computer.
- Start Hands On Piano on the offline computer. Then copy the file "RequestActivation" to an online computer. You can find the file
"RequestActivation" via the Start Menu - Hands On Piano - Activation Folder.
- Buy a licence according to the instructions under "Demo/Buy" on an online computer. Email the file "RequestActivation" to us at
- When you receive your activation file to the email address which you have supplied, copy this file to the offline computer and double-click it.
- Now you have access to the full version of Hands On Piano
The piano menu and the hands are missing on my computer
You probably have an old computer and/or and old video graphics card. Try to update the video card drivers.
You can also try to run Start Menu - Programs - Hands On Piano - Bad Video Graphics - Hands On Piano Compatible
Allegretto Software AB. All rights reserved.